Sunday, January 15, 2012

First week Reflections

this is week 1 reflections
things by the time being more clear to me 

at this week we were asked to :

  1.  complete the course survey
2. Make 3 posts on Nicenet (one for each topic)

3. Create your blog and post it to our course wiki (you need a google

account to do this, so if you don't have a google account yet, do that
first).

(Some of you have shared your blog link on Nicenet, which is great.

Please try to also post it on our wiki. If you have problems doing
this, let me know and I can do it for you.)

4. If you have time, start to check out your peers' blogs and post

comments (this will be a regular assignment starting week 2)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yasir
    Welcome to the class :)
    Nice to konw you and thanks to UO to make use know each other.
    Looking for more of your work on the course where there is a lot to learn about web tools.

    Nasser
    http://webskills4teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI my friend Nasser
      thanks for your post here in my blog . I have visited your blog too and really looking to learn from you dear
      thanks again

      Delete