Friday, March 16, 2012

10th week reflections


It's not goodbye
  

Through the last 9 week I had great time learning and making new friends. I have learned many new things that will help me teaching with the use of modern technologies. I won’t forget the class members my friends whom I have shared with them things I have found. The discussion board is the best interaction way gives us a free space to comment others.  Big thanks for you Janine and all the class members.


Discussion: Advice to Future Participants



I would like to mention some great things I have found and learned from the course. At the first weeks things were difficult and I was afraid that I won't be able to go on. But I found participating and sharing becoming easier by every day I move on.  

I like the way we can use simple technology effectively as in (one computer lesson) . Sometime we have things can be very useful but we don’t know the how of using it. I liked also the nicenet website we have discussion in very simple and really effective. I have created a class for my students. 

For the further students taking this online course I would like to say:

  • Plan your time well so you can be able to complete your assignments following the deadline so develop a time management strategy.
  • Make the most of online discussions.
  • Put what you've learned into action right away; use it or lose it!
  • Ask plenty of thoughtful questions; make them useful to your learning.
  • Set personal goals and connect with others to stay motivated.
  • Be aware of the instruction and learning techniques that work best for you.
  • Make connections with other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment